When we call almond oil a miraculous product of nature we are not exaggerating at all. The benefits that almond oil offers for the face and hair cannot be compared with anything else you have tried. Read how it can help your natural beauty today and how you can make your own recipes at home.
Almond Oil For the skin
- Gives the skin a healthy look and radiance. Just spread across the face a thin layer of almond oil as you run errands. The skin absorbs the vitamins it contains without clogging the pores.
- Reduces dark circles. Apply this oil in small quantity around your eyes and let it act while you sleep. Do this for a few weeks.
- Delays the signs of aging and prevents wrinkles. Renews skin cells and deeply hydrates the skin.
- Moisturizes chapped lips. For soft pink lips almond oil is preferred. Create your own lip balm mixing 1 tablespoon almond oil, and 1.5 tablespoon of avocado oil. Save the mixture in a roll bottle and keep it in your bag for everyday use in the winter months.
Almond Oil For hair
- Use it for long hair. Almond oil is a natural source of magnesium which is widely used in hair products. Massage some oil twice a week on your scalp and let it soak. This will reduce hair loss and improve the quality of your hair. After massaging, wrap your hair in a warm towel. This ensures better absorption of almond oil from the hair.
- Prevents hair damage. A mixture of almond oil and castor oil with same quantities will help you repair your damaged hair. Spread the mixture once or twice a week and you will see a difference in a few weeks.
- Reduces the appearance of dandruff. This specific usage of almond oil is not very popular, but it is extremely effective. Get rid of dandruff with a mixture of almond oil and gooseberry juice that you must leave on your hair for thirty minutes. After 30 minutes, shampoo and wash your hair as normal.